Rikko NFT Studio is an organization that builds the NFT culture and creativity ecosystem. Rikko NFT Studio brings together media, technology, entertainment and leading experts in the web and entertainment industry to build a new concept of entertainment culture. With our available tools such as NFT communication channel, NFT utility launchpad, solutions for individuals and organizations, we will help individuals and organizations remove complex technological barriers to move towards a world of crypto mass adoption.
- Write, maintain, and refine content that engages audiences and drives sales.
- Optimize existing content to continuously improve SEO.
- Contribute to content strategy to drive website traffic
- Provide detailed, actionable feedback to ensure the quality of our content works.
- Use data to work on large amounts of pre-existing content and develop strategies to improve and refine content while strengthening SEO performance.
- Experience in writing and producing content and news.
- Experience contributing to content strategy and editorial planning for both news and articles.
- Experience creating content on new and unfamiliar topics.
- Insights into SEO, keyword research, and tools needed to uncover user insights.
- Innate ability to understand complex topics and translate topics into understandable messages.
- Effective work and time management skills.
- Degree related to Content, journalism, news or finance is preferred.
- Advanced English level or higher.
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City: 129 De Tham, Co Giang Ward, District 1
- Working hours: 9am – 6pm
- Salary & Allowance
- Competitive income, diverse salary structure based on nature of job.
- Gift on special occasions.
- Performance review: twice a year.
- Annual salary review: once a year.
- Annual leave: 12 days/year, birthday leave and other leaves/public holidays in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam.
- Be provided with high performance laptop.
- Career Growth
- Opportunity to experience a great workplace where young & world-class talents work together passionately.
- Opportunity to promptly boost your capability by solving challenging issues of a big tech ecosystem. It’s worth your try.
- Very diverse offline and online seminars & workshop provided by company, supervisors, mentors and buddies.
- Clear and flexible career path.
- Working Environment
- Modern and flexible.
- Fully equipped agile office.
- No dress code, just shine your way.
- Learning culture, initiatives and proactive attitude are strongly encouraged.
- Company trips and monthly internal events.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at Linhvt@satom.vc.
- Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.