We back the founder with conviction in building a decentralized world. Here at the Studio, we combine investment capital with a unique blend of enabling services to provide founders in Metaverse and Web3 applications to create successful businesses.
Our mission is to help entrepreneurs navigate the complexity of blockchain — creating, building, and scaling business models.
- Lead & grow the Community across Twitter, Discord, Telegram Group
- Define the community roadmap, including realistic yet ambitious KPIs
- Develop plan & give the team guidances to execute, and iterate upon community engagement/growth campaigns with an experimental and analytical approach
- Establish solid work/team processes, measurable successes, and scale the Community to new heights
- Searching for and reaching out to potential partners.
- Good understanding with passion & interest in Gaming/Tech/Crypto/Web3
- 1-2 Years of experience in Marketing, Social Media & Community Management
- Experience in community management and posting professionally on TG/Discord/Fb…
- Results-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Good at English both written and spoken.
- Salary & Allowance
- Competitive income, diverse salary structure based on nature of job.
- Gift on special occasions.
- Performance review: twice a year.
- Annual salary review: once a year.
- Annual leave: 12 days/year, birthday leave and other leaves/public holidays in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam.
- Be provided with high performance laptop.
- Career Growth
- Opportunity to experience a great workplace where young & world-class talents work together passionately.
- Opportunity to promptly boost your capability by solving challenging issues of a big tech ecosystem. It’s worth your try.
- Very diverse offline and online seminars & workshop provided by company, supervisors, mentors and buddies.
- Clear and flexible career path.
- Working Environment
- Modern and flexible.
- Fully equipped agile office.
- No dress code, just shine your way.
- Learning culture, initiatives and proactive attitude are strongly encouraged.
- Company trips and monthly internal events.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at Linhvt@satom.vc
- Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.