The Brand Executive implements plans and initiatives relating to the brand, customer experience and loyalty in order to drive the organisation’s brand equity. Brand executive will be responsible for the building, management and growth of our branding.
- Define and implement branding strategy in collaboration with the team. Work with marketing manager/relevant stakeholders to confirm marketing/branding objectives.
- Manage content creation, scheduling and reporting for web, social and newsletters
- Champion Satom’s tone of voice and visual branding by ensuring all content follows the guidelines
- Plan, execute and optimize employer & employee branding activities on both online and offline channels
- Connect to Internal Communications team & stakeholders to develop and implement communications program/activities (include internal activities) that are appropriate for employer branding’ needs and consistent with the HR strategy
- Proactively propose communication & advertising campaigns that help increase brand visibility/awareness in a way that supports the employer’s brand strategy & recruitment needs.
- Coordinate with design team to write and produce all marketing & branding collateral, including proposal, brochures, letters, brand’s assets, emails and websites…
- Liaise with internal and external teams to ensure that tasks are completed and programmes are delivered on time.
- Familiarity with social media and professional networks (e.g LinkedIn, Facebook, etc…)
- Experience in content creator on social media channels. Having at least 1 year of experience in communication
- Writing skills on pitching proposal, research report and branding proposal
- Perform good project management skills
- Be able to conceptualize and produces communication programs
- Knowledge of graphics, creative concept & idea
- Demonstrate problem solving and result oriented working attitude
- Salary & Allowance
- Competitive income, diverse salary structure based on nature of job.
- Gift on special occasions.
- Performance review: twice a year.
- Annual salary review: once a year.
- Annual leave: 12 days/year, birthday leave and other leaves/public holidays in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam.
- Be provided with high performance laptop.
- Career Growth
- Opportunity to experience a great workplace where young & world-class talents work together passionately.
- Opportunity to promptly boost your capability by solving challenging issues of a big tech ecosystem. It’s worth your try.
- Very diverse offline and online seminars & workshop provided by company, supervisors, mentors and buddies.
- Clear and flexible career path.
- Working Environment
- Modern and flexible.
- Fully equipped agile office.
- No dress code, just shine your way.
- Learning culture, initiatives and proactive attitude are strongly encouraged.
- Company trips and monthly internal events.
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at Linhvt@satom.vc.
- Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.